ProjetoLencois Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences of the ProjetoLencois web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences in TWikiPreferences, and can be overwritten by user preferences (your personal topic, eg: TWikiGuest in the Main web).
- List of topics of the ProjetoLencois? web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. ProjetoLencois.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Describe what this web does.
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...to do something.
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Prevent automatic linking of WikiWords and acronyms (if set to
on); link WikiWords (if empty); can be overwritten by web preferences:
- Set NOAUTOLINK =
- Note: Use the
[[...][...]] syntax to link topics in case you disabled WikiWord linking. The
<noautolink> ... </noautolink> syntax can be used to prevents links within a block of text.
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- WebTopicEditTemplate? : Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- TWiki.WebTopicEditTemplate: Site-level default template
- TWikiForms: How to enable form(s)
- Set WEBFORMS =
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the ProjetoLencois web: (See TWikiAccessControl)
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE =
- Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME =
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWikiAdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the TWiki engine (Perl scripts).